Windows 10 operating system has many useful features new to Windows 10. Today we will be talking about Windows Hello In Windows 10.
If you already know what is Windows Hello in Windows 10 and how to configure it, then you may want to skip this guide. But for those who what to know how to enable Windows Hello in Windows 10, then this is the perfect guide.
In this guide, we will show you what devices are supported by Windows Hello in Windows 10 and how you can configure it. Think of Windows Hello as the Windows biometric which is also called wbiosrvc windows biometric service.
Recommended Read: Windows Mobile Device Center For Windows 10
Windows Hello i Windows 10
Let's first know What is Windows Hello in Windows 10. Windows Hello is a unique form to sign in to your Windows 10 devices with just a look of your face or a touch of your finger. With Windows Hello You’ll get enterprise-grade security without having to type in a password.
If you have Windows 10 device that has feature to read your face or devices with a fingerprint reader. Then you are ready to go with Windows Hello.
Devices like Surface Pro 4, Surface Book already have these inbuilt in them. But if you don't have such devices then you can use Windows Hello with Windows companion devices like Microsoft Band and some Windows 10 phones.
So if you have the Windows Hello compatible devices, then the setup is very easy.
You do not need to download Windows Hello as it already comes preinstalled with your Windows 10 operating system.
How To Setup Windows 10 Hello
To configure Windows Hello in Windows 10, please follow the simple instructions that we made more easy for you with the help of screenshots:
- Go to Settings.
- Select Accounts option.
- Now Select Sign-In option.
- As you see in the above screenshot, just after "Sign-in to Windows, apps and services using." Click on SET UP from the face section.
- When the Windows Hello setup dialog appears, click GET STARTED.
- Stay stationary and look at your camera so it can capture your Face.
- Once the face recognition is completed in Windows Hello setup, you will see the below options. With these options, you can Improve Face Recognition or can remove it and start over.
- You can also choose to "Automatically unlock the screen if we recognize your face."
Windows Hello Not In Settings
For our visitors who are not able to find Windows Hellow settings, this is because of one of the two things:
- You don't have Windows hello camera i.e. Face Recognition feature or Fingerprint reader on your Microsoft Windows devices.
- Or you need to check for Windows 10 updates
I hope this Free guide on setting up and configuring Windows Hello in Windows 10 helped you to your expectations. But if you are stuck somewhere and want to get help in Windows 10, you can always contact us, and we will try to help you out with your Windows 10 issues.
Also Read: How To Remember Passwords In Microsoft Edge